Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Aztec Arachnid

In the old days, we had an Oldsmobile. It was gray. And we had one - or several - gray spiders living inside it.

Now, we have an Aztec (named Xena.) It is orange. And, suitably enough, we have an orange spider making a huge web on the passenger side window (outside.)

It's pretty. But it is going to be washed away tonight. I got freaked out by the little gray spiders inside the oldsmobile - if this thing comes inside, I'm gonna run off the road. I won't kill it. But I don't want to kill myself, either!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Preeti Shenoy said...

Did you click that picture?
It is AMAZING.

Sue said...

I'm even amazed. I've tried to get spider webs before, and they wouldn't come out. This is one large spider, though...