Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday :)

It's a beautiful day! I've spent most of it sitting by the pool reading. (My pool is a $9.00 kiddy pool from Toys R Us.) I got a good sun tan -- well, it might actually turn out to be a good sun burn.

But now I've finished my book, and I really enjoyed it. I wish I could read it all night... but it's done... and I thought I'd post before I figure out what to do next.

We thought about going to the local Fair tonight, but really can't bring myself to bother; actually, I don't feel like talking to anyone today, so standing in the beer tent isn't really appealing. It's a good day to be quiet and contemplate and listen to music, stare off into space, dangle my feet in the baby pool and watch the clouds scoot by... and then the sunset... and then maybe a fire, or maybe even just the stars and the fireflies... I'll probably be watching them late into the night, considering I just finished a whole pitcher of ice tea, all by myself!

I haven't been posting as frequently as I should, but I guess you all understand. It's too nice out to stay by the computer too often, and what's there to talk about? And I'm pretty sure most of you aren't checking in to the blog too often anyway... you're out doing something, as well!

So check back tomorrow. Maybe then, I'll have thought about something to write about. Until then, enjoy the Saturday!!!

No comments: