Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Check out Ms. Dewey!

Ms. Dewey is a new search engine that Frank told me about. You really have to check her out! Just like with google search, or whatever, you type something into the box and then the search engine returns a list of possible webs to link to.

The difference is that Ms. Dewey talks back to you -- she can be fresh, or funny, tell jokes, or whatever.

I don't know how good her searchs are compared to google. I also think she might get aggravating after awhile. She's unique, though, I'll tell you that for sure!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms. Dewey is hot!
I think she likes me.

Anonymous said...

sorry,. she is not very helpful
Beth

Sue said...

She really isn't very helpful, but I'm sure she has a nice personality (and yeah, I guess she's hot, I think that is really what she's got going for her...)