Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The ice forming on the brook

 



This picture was taken on my walk with my husband the other day... when it was quite a bit warmer than today or yesterday!

It's a little out of focus, and I played with it a bit in the picasa program, but I really like it anyway. It's more abstract. Plus, you can't see the litter.

Tonight the Mayor attends our meeting, and so I'm going to talk to him about the brook (assuming I have the chance.) I printed out a few of the photos I took the other day. Not this one, though. :)

I also emailed our local councilman, and got a response. Of course, being a county park, everyone will be saying it is up to the county to take care of the problem.

But hopefully, my son the Boy Scout will also get involved. It might make a decent Eagle project. We'll have to see. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Superb picture.Loved it.Who says that for a photo to be good, you cannot play with it on picassa?:-)I certainly dont!

Dayngr said...

Oh how I wish it was cold here. I'm in Miami and it is SO hot!

Dayngr
Proud Member of eMail Our Military

Niall young said...

What a gorgeous photograph! This would look great framed!