Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wow! An Award! :)

Hi all!
I just got back from the beach, did ya miss me? And when I got back, I had a surprise in my in box. Roller Coaster Teacher at A Teaching Life let me know that she had honored me with an award on her blog. I am so excited!




So now, in return, I am to bestow the same award on blogs that I read and enjoy. And, in turn, they are to go forth and award other blogs. Share the love!

It's actually quite difficult to decide who to award. It's taken me all night. These are my awardees... I have even more blogs that I love as well, but these are Brilliant in their own way, for many reasons.

Vincent's blog, THIS WONDER-FUL LIFE is always interesting, inspiring, and uplifting.

Beth at Just About Us is my BFF, and the fact she manages to blog at all with everything she's got going on is amazing, and she deserves an award for it!

ANg has an artistic blog that makes me feel creative just reading it. "Art on, sistah!"

Wandering Mind is a wonderful blog by Pink Dogwood. She writes about a lot of things that really matter.

Dreamz Forever is beautiful and creative...

The Caffeinated Librarian-- I always find cool stuff on her blog. I check in regularly.

Encore Seraphine is a comic blog. I don't know how Seraphine comes up with such incredible new stuff every day... she's very smart, and I usually read her blog the first thing when I log on every day.

And finally,
PS is "just a mother of two" but she's actually a lot more... for one thing, she's one of my first blogging friends. And she's very popular all over the world now, from her blog. But she is definitely BRILLIANT!

Congratulations to all, and like I said before... spread the love!

11 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

wow!! :) Thank you and I am glad I made the cut!
Cheers
preeti

Sue said...

You deserve tons of awards, of course... cheers! *clinks champagne glasses*

altermyworld said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww Sue thank you, i am DEEPLY honoured. honestly. Thank you and ARt on sistah!!!
ANg

Vincent said...

"I would like to thank ......." :-)
But seriously, I am honoured that you feel my blog worthy of mention.
Thank you Sue!
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

aww sue. thank you!
tries not to spill the champagne
(but its no fun without getitng wet)
and congrats to YOUR award!

Anonymous said...

You're so good - with explanations about each blogger/blog! I was kinda lazy. But I know exactly what I love best here - the pics!!!

Punam said...

Sue...

Thanks a lot. You will always be remembered for handing me out my very very first blog award... I am soo happy!

I am glad that you recd this too, coz your blog deserves it! I especially like the photos you put up.

~ Punam

Rayne said...

This is wonderful! Congratulations!

Beth said...

thanks for the award. haven't gotten one since high school....woo hoo.
...pity you are the only one who reads it.........now I have to figure out how to send to my blog.....
how was vaca????

Sue said...

Cheers to all! *pops cork from additional champagne bottles*

Anonymous said...

I came to check out your blog and got a whole bunch of new blogs to check out thanks to your list! ;)