Saturday, August 07, 2010

This is the one I'm working on right now.

 

I like the idea and the vision I have of it in my head. I don't know if I'll be able to get that vision on paper. It's nowhere near that yet. But I plan on working on this one for a really long time, and I have a long way to go, so maybe I'll get there. It kinda matches the one I have already hanging in the dining room... But I am still terrible at people, and I still don't know how to get those cartoony people to look REALLLL...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. It looks good so far.
I recognized your hubby
Jude

Sue said...

I still have a lot of layers of color to add. And yes, it certainly looks like a CARTOON of Thor, but how can I make it look more like the guy himself??? I just don't know. I think I need to take "people drawing" classes.