Sunday, May 06, 2007

Pollen

 

I know it looks really pretty, but pollen is killing me right now!

Here are some tulips from my rock garden out front. I haven't done as much gardening as I would like lately, the yard really needs it, but between working too much and the toxic pollen atmosphere, I can't do it! Yesterday I did a little gardening. Frank had found on the internet a farm, not too far away, that specializes in pepper plants. We went to visit and bought several different plants, a variety of peppers and two different tomatoes. At another store we picked up some flowers for the yard, and I put those in too. That's it so far! By the time I can enjoy the garden again, most of the prettiest plants will be gone.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is that farm? I am dying to plant stuff but its still too cold here. We had frost last night.
Mom

Rayne said...

I love seeing peppers grow in the garden. All of the different colors and shapes. They are so pretty. But, why do they have to taste so wretched? I have never been able to eat peppers.