Saturday, August 18, 2007

Nothing really to say.

No, really, I have nothing much to say at all.

I've gotten a job and that's been keeping me busy. Yes, I really like it. My plan is to make like a barnacle and stick there for the next 25 years or so, so I can retire with a pension. It's a good job with nice people and reasonable responsibility.

Since I got a job, and since I went to the psychic that Sandi goes to and she told me I should do more for myself, I've gone out and gotten myself an Ipod and joined a place to work out. Which I do almost every day... which hasn't helped my weight even slightly. But, whatever. I'm enjoying it, it's peaceful and it's a good thing.

I've been having a good summer, all in all. But I can feel it slipping away. Fall is on the horizon!

1 comment:

Preeti Shenoy said...

OMG--again another similarity in our lives.I too got an i-pod recently.And things are looking up on the professional front for me too!
Good luck with your new job.
And as regards the battle with the bulge, be persistent.