Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hi again!

I KNOW, I KNOW... I haven't posted the end of the story yet! Well, here it is. Sorry, everyone. I'm quite undependable about posting.

This had been a busy week, especially since I haven't had kids or a husband around quite as much. The boys were at scout camp (I know! Can you believe I didn't go? How beat is that? I really missed it.) Frank had a business trip for a few days. So I filled up my time with going out partying every night.... woohoo!

More later. But first, here's the final installment.

4 comments:

Shahrzad said...

hi dear friend,

Don't worry at all. I've been busy too and couldn't come here (to blogger) at all during the last few months; so can understand you completely! I think I wasn't here for 2 months! wow...a long time!
Wish you and your dear family the best.

Sandi said...

Hey I updated my blog with Pocono Pictures if you are interested....
Later!

Beth said...

Hi Sue....how's it going.....

Niall young said...

It looks like am amazing experience..you all look so happy together..

Sorry for not dropping by in a while.I have lots to catch up on I see. Peace and happiness!