Saturday, December 18, 2010

ache

I've got some kind of virus, and everything hurts. I've taken the day off and I'm going to do nothing but sit and stare out into space and read and sleep. Well, it's a Saturday, so it isn't too complicated to take the day off. I'm missing a party tonight and all of that work I'm supposed to be doing right now. Not such a big deal.

Well, so much Christmas preparations I should be doing, so maybe it is a big deal... I'm feeling very behind. I've been feeling like I have so much pressure to get everything done but can't. That's the source of another dull ache in my head, I think.

3 comments:

Punam said...

take care, sue n get well soon. hugs, punam

Sue said...

Thanks Punam! I'm drinking gallons of tea and napping a lot!

jozien said...

Hope you feel better soon, and don't worry about Christmas stuff, i do little:) and say to my self, well i could be sick you know, than i wouldn't be doing it either.
I am grateful i'm healthy (just lazy.)