Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Messy Me

I'm going to be very industrious today and clean out a lot of the messy areas that get stacked up with papers and laundry and stuff during the rest of the year, when I don't have the extra time or energy to figure them out. I'm GOING to get my room cleaned and my bills paid. I'm going to start next year with a clean house and a clean slate. And then, I hope, I'll work on staying a little neater to start with.

Don't believe me?

Why not?

You don't believe me because I'm sitting here on the computer and procrastinating, is that it?

OK. I'll take the challenge. It's 8:38 right now. I'm going to start working, and check back in at 10 AM. I bet I work really hard for the next hour-plus. And I'll come back and tell you what I've gotten accomplished. Sounds like a plan?

Ready, set, go.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Ok... what I got accomplished...
I cleaned out the dishwasher... pushed the neighbor out of his driveway because he was stuck in the snow... made pancakes for my son for breakfast... threw away a lot of papers (although my desk still isn't clean, it is better)...worked on paying the bills (also not finished, but progressing!)... filed for unemployment benefits (denied, which I expected, because I'm working as a substitute teacher)...
That's a good start, and now I'm on a roll! :)

Carla M.T. said...

Sounds refreshing Sue!! :-)
Keep it up! And Happy New Year!