Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I wanna be in the woods right now.

It's a beautiful day here in town, but I'd rather be back in the woods in the rain or the snow or the blowing wind. My life feels divided into real life and another block of time that's false - and the real life is back in the woods. I'm tired of being here, tired of people, tired of not being able to be who I really am. In the woods, I'm me - I'm NOT my age or my face or my figure or my reputation. In the woods, I don't have to listen to people talking about other people, and what they did or didn't do. I don't hear the politics, and the arguments on each side. I don't have to make polite conversation with someone when I don't care what they have to say and they don't care what I have to say. I'm ready to go back to reality. But it's only Wednesday.

No comments: