Saturday, September 01, 2007

Alphabet meme

OK, so PS Tagged everyone on her blogroll to do this meme. I decided to try it. I've never done a meme before.

I am required by the rules of the meme to tag someone else to do it -- so Sandi and Beth, if you are up to the challenge, consider yourself tagged!

The rules are:
Rule 1: Without changing the first word, after each letter of the alphabet, write a sentence that captures you/your essence.
Rule 2: Tag as many people as you want, but do tag at least one. This is an eye opening experience and can express to those who read it, things about you that they did not really understand before.
Rule 3: List who you are tagging.


*A* Accept everyone for who they are
*B* Break away and take some time for yourself
*C* Create because life is art
*D* Decide not to decide is deciding
*E* Explore the whole world through a book
*F* Forgive yourself for not being everything you should be
*G* Grow a garden of weeds if you like them!
*H* Hope is a feather
*I* Ignore the inner voice telling you what an idiot you are! :)
*J* Journey Time for a road trip!
*K* Know what you need.
*L* Love Loving others is easy -- in the abstract
*M* Manage to survive
*N* Notice the sky
*O* Open that bottle of wine and pour me a glass!
*P* Play let's pretend
*Q* Question reality
*R* Relax and recharge
*S* Share you can't have any if you don't have enough to share!
*T* Try a little harder.
*U* Use what you have to work with. What would McGyver do?
*V* Value yourself
*W* Work is a four letter word!
*X* X-ray vision is not a super power I would want!
*Y* Yield I hate to yield, I'd much rather merge.
*Z* Zoom was a great tv show when we were kids, remember?

5 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Loved C,F,G and w!!Glad u enjoyed the tag.

Preeti Shenoy said...

Hey--I had left a comment earlier on this post. May be the blogger ate it up.Bad blogger.

I loved C,F,G and V
Its so true that we should do what WE like--even if others think they are just weeds.
I enjoyed reading this one.

Sue said...

Sorry PS -- my computer has been on again, off again all summer, and I haven't been keeping up :) I did enjoy the tag, though!

Beth said...

Hi Sue...Ok...I know I've been tagged but I've been staying up late every night doing the PTA books....It took me five hours to balance them before I could do anything with them.
Now I just completed a budget....which there should be an entire committe to do it, not just me.....
Now I'm going to bed....I'll eventually get to this alphabet thing...if I still remember the alphabet...oh..I can just ask Sabrina.....She starts preschool Tuesday....Talk to you soon...I hope.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).