Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Life

Quote of the week
"To the question of your life you are the answer, and to the problems of your life you are the solution." – Unknown

This is the quote of the week on a blog by Netizen 101, also known as Vincent. His blog can be found atTHIS WONDER-FUL LIFE
and I really think that you all should take a look. I'm always wondering about the meaning of life, and so is he. He's very thoughtful and interesting to read. His recent post is about happiness; read down through some of his older posts as well, and you'll find some very philosophical ideas. So go visit him and say Hi from me!

2 comments:

Punam said...

Sue, that is a lovely quote you've posted there. Really an eye opener.

Sue said...

Thank you for posting! Yes, I really liked the quote -- and I really enjoy the blog it came from, please drop in there as well!