Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday Evenings

It's hard to get motivated on a Sunday Evening. So instead of doing any of the thousand things I should be doing, I'm sitting here playing on the computer. I surfed all over, from Free Rice to Post Secret to everyone's blogs. I don't even feel all that motivated to post on my own blog. I'm sitting around in a rather hazy contentment, having had a lovely holiday party to attend last night, and then another party (for a cousin's first birthday) in the afternoon today. And the time keeps flowing away from me, and I'm sure I'll be sorry I haven't done more with my weekend than I did. But it's COLD upstairs where the laundry is, and I don't feel like it!

1 comment:

Vincent said...

All of us feel like you do on some days. Just take it easy and go with the flow. :-)