Friday, December 28, 2007

We've been forked!

 

Do you remember how, over the summer, I mentioned how bored the kids are around here? Well, this is the new trend... practical jokes. Tonight, we were forked.

Honestly, I find it funny. No harm done, right? I might just leave it until New Year's Eve... although maybe that isn't what they were looking for. Is it as much fun, if the person you are pranking thinks it's funny? Isn't it more funny if everyone freaks out and runs around screaming, like chickens with their heads cut off???
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rayne said...

This is so funny! I would have been so confused to find this in my yard.

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing!
Bunny

Beth said...

Hey I'm back.....love the forks....Happy Birthday.....

Preeti Shenoy said...

Hee hee--found it Hilariuos!