Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Camping Again

One thing about my blog. I think it may be predictable to the point of boring. Sorry. There are the camping posts, the stressing posts, the Pearl Jam posts, the flower posts, etc. -- but usually nothing overly unusual. Which brings me to the camping post, which follows.

We went camping this weekend, Nick and I with the Boy Scout troop. It was a little dicey for a while there, whether Nick was going to come or whether this was going to be me with none of my own kids. Luckily for me, Nick agreed to come. I love these trips. (Which you already know from earlier posts, right?)

Nick was looking super dashing, wasn't he?
 
He's such a cutey. He's getting really big, too. No baby anymore.

I took a ton of pictures, like usual. I took a lot of good pictures of some of the boys in the troop, but I don't really like to post those because I'm not sure that they or their parents would approve or disapprove. So I try to avoid taking pictures that are too identifiable, at least. I don't mind as much about the back of their heads. I took less scenery photos than I did last time.

So there you go.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

pink dogwood said...

He is a cutie :)

I take a ton of pictures as well. Someone once asked me what I am going to do with all these pictures - well when I am older and my nest is empty, my plan is to sit in my rocker, in my library, and look at them and reminisce :)

Sue said...

Thank you, he is cute, isn't he? I just love to take photos. I already enjoy looking back at photos from my high school days and remembering...