Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Another Award for Frankie

I know, it's probably lame of me to brag about my kids, but I'm very proud of both of them. So... what can I do? I HAVE to brag!
So Guess What! Nick shot a 52 in golf today! That's pretty good. By the time he's a senior, he should be shooting an amazing game. And really, Nick was never all that excited about golf before this year.

And oh yeah, Frankie won another award. :)
 


Tonight we went to the Pines Manor for a dinner for the Middlesex County School Boards Association and the Middlesex County Association of School Administrators. Frankie was among 68 kids from the County who were honored for their accomplishments, for overcoming difficulties. He received a certificate and a gift card to Barnes and Noble. How about that! We are very proud of him.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations on both of their accomplishments. We're all proud of them

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sue said...

Just a note to all... Nicky's score was on 9 holes, not 18... PLEASE, he's not THAT good...

:)