Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Fuzzy Thoughts


I was thinking back to my childhood, to some very fond memory, and thinking about how long ago it all was, longer and longer every year. And my memories are fuzzy, and I am never sure what I remember and what I am missing.

And I was thinking about other things that are fuzzy in my brain. Things like quantities and distances, which I can never figure; was that a cup of chili I had for lunch or two cups? Was that 100 feet or 100 yards? And that goes along with my lack of a clue if you lose weight or not. You look the same to me if you weigh 170 or 200. I don't really notice that much of a difference.

Can you imagine your soul free without this head to contain it? Free to really know truth and light?

I'm looking forward to that. Enlightenment.

No comments: