Thursday, June 19, 2008

Have you GotCrowd?

Today is the launch of a new website GotCrowd. <-- Click here to get there, and take a look around! It's a great idea (I'm sorry I didn't think of it myself!) and I hope they do really well with it.

Basically, it's a social networking site for artistic people who would like to find an audience. I've got a page there, as "Susyluwho", and I've posted a few photos and paintings. Pretty soon I'm gonna post a few tattoo designs as well, and maybe a poem or two one of these days. Take a look, sign up for a page, and request me as a friend! There are categories for arts, music, sports, writing, and stuff like that.

I have to give the owners a lot of kudos for getting something like this going. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am halfmoon.... loook for meeee!
Amber

Anonymous said...

Sue you are the sweetest thing on the planet! Thanks for getting the word out. :-)))))
Sharon