Monday, June 02, 2008

So much to say, nothing to say.

Hi everyone.

I have so much to say, I really want to tell you all about everything going on, all the laughs, the tears, the stress, the elation, the trials, tribulations, and ... well, all the drama in my life. That is what the blog thing should be about, right? Because drama is interesting, and a blog should be interesting.

But how can it really be like that? Because everything I have to tell you also involves other people who probably don't want their lives broadcast over the internet. Like the boys. I can tell you the simple, basic little things about my boys. Like for instance, Frankie has started work on an English project about the American Dream, and we were searching for good poems to illustrate his research paper with. And Nicky had a really nice day yesterday seeing his friend James, who he never gets to see anymore. I don't think the boys would mind if that was what I wrote about.

But that's not really the stuff I want to write about. That isn't the stuff I'm all emotional about, or the stuff that keeps running around inside my head over and over.
But those things are actually too private to write about. If not for me, then for the other people involved.

So I end up focusing my blog on things that only affect me. And really, how often do you want to hear about my hormones? Or my toenail polish? Or my worries? BORING.

So, I have nothing to say.

Thanks for checking in.

Love ya.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand your pain
Amber

Anonymous said...

You need to read that new book Oprah is so enthused about (Eckhart Tolle's "Awakening to Your Life's Purpose)it is all about the voices in you head.

I'll lend it to you when I'm finished.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the picture!

Mom

Vincent said...

I share your sentiment. In the end, I choose to write about Life, as I see it. I have so much to say, so much to share. But from the hits counter, I guess this is not the most interesting subject on people's mind. Still, I prod on. I will try it make it more interesting. And if only one person enjoy my blog or if one person benefited from my blog, that willmake all my efforts worthwhile. But still, in the end, I write for myself.