Friday, December 11, 2009

golden ages past

everything is temporary

just like yesterday...love and loss and longing...

 


Time ticks by and things change, which is the way it is supposed to be, and it's all good... but you can't help but feel the loss of ages past...

I haven't been writing too much this week on the blog, but I've been spending a lot of time thinking about my favorite place in the world - KMSR - where I spent last weekend.

On Monday, I came home from KMSR, and found out that the Boy Scout Council is (very probably) going to sell the camp.



I feel such a loss. But it's all part of the loss of the times that I've spent there and can never go back to. I was going to say that time only goes forward... but that isn't even really true.

Time only stands still
it's only right NOW
and right now I'm looking at pictures on my computer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: