Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Blue Moon

 

Tonight is a blue moon - the first blue moon on New Years Eve since 1990, I believe I read somewhere... 1990 was a great year for me, by the way. But I've had a lot of great years, really.

It is also New Year's Eve. I haven't really sat and thought about my resolutions yet. I have to go back to last year's resolutions, and see how THEY worked out. Maybe I won't resolve anything.

It's also my birthday. I'll be 46. A nice round number.

I might write again today; I might not. If I don't get back to blogging today or tomorrow, I hope you all have a great new year. I hope 2010 is a wonderful year for all of us.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sue said...

Nope, I'm not doing so well in the resolutions department. I resolved to lose weight last year. I think I weigh more now than I did then. Forget the resolutions this year.

Vincent said...

Hi Sue,

Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns!

Happy New Year too! May 2010 be even better than 2009!

I hope you have something exciting planned for the double celebration.

Have a great time!

Cheers,
Vincent

Anonymous said...

Feliz cumpleanos! May 2010 bring cheer and good health :)

jozien said...

Happy Birthday!
and happy everything else, and what a beautiful picture by, the way you also captured the window with the light shining through the curtains....:)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Sue said...

Happy New Year to all! :)