Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm giving in

I am finally giving in.

I am no longer content to live with my hair the way it is. I never wanted to be the chick who goes to the beauty parlor ever week to have her hair done -- I never believed that looks were all that important. I've changed my mind.

I'm going to the beauty parlor today, an expensive one, because I want to see if it makes a difference in how I feel about how I look. I'm sick of being gray, and I can't seem to fix it on my own. (It keeps growing back, for one thing!) So I'm going to become a regular. (If it works.) And go back every month, whether I need it or not, to have my hair colored and cut. Assuming of course that they do a good job in the first place.

I'm not doing it because YOU care how I look. I'm doing it because I'm sick of looking at MYSELF.

I'll try to post a before and after pic. Think it'll be dramatic?

No comments: