Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sparkling Commentary

Don't you hate pictures from other people's vacations???

Oh, sure, I know you do, but MY pictures are so BEAUTIFUL... :)

(OK, Just humor me!)

The family and I went on a 5 day trip to St. Thomas. We left Monday and returned Friday. We pretty much did nothing but veg out. Well, I did end up cooking several meals, because my older son (affectionately known as "Mr. Picky" because of his eating habits) did not appreciate the cuisine at the local restaurant. It was just as well, though, because it probably ended up saving us a few hundred dollars.



We didn't do much siteseeing, but we did watch every sunset and took pictures of a lot of palm trees and flowers. One day, we took the ferry to St. John's, so we could go to the underwater snorkeling trail at Trunk Bay. Everyone was in the water - ocean and pool - quite a bit. I even went swimming, which is unheard of!

So here are a few more photos...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...but the iguanas are freaky...
Beth

Sandi said...

Very nice pictures!

Anonymous said...

Now I am really jealous! St. Thomas is where Uncle Frank and I spent our honeymoon 40 long years ago! There was 1 hotel I believe on the entire island and a few bed and breakfast types. Ah, memories of long, long ago.
Aunt Barbara

Anonymous said...

PS from Aunt Barbara,
Sue, your calling in life should be a photographer. Your pictures are outstanding.

Sue said...

Thanks, everybody. I have HUNDREDS of great photos, more quantity than quality.

I think St. Thomas is one place I would definitely go back to - iguanas included...