Sunday, December 24, 2006

Hi again to all my friends!

Hi! I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long. The Christmas preparations have taken over my life. Add to that a few days where I actually went to work, subbing for a full day, and you have part of the reason I've been so silent lately.... I haven't had much time.

But in addition to that, I haven't been in the best mood lately. And when I started to post the only thing that came out was a lot of complaining -- and really, no one needs to sit here and read my complaints. I didn't even want to read what I had to say. So I thought it was just time to shut up for a while.

I'm feeling better now, though. I believe that the Christmas preparations are over; they have to be, because Christmas is here, ready or not.

So now it's time for me to sit back, relax, and enjoy the holiday. I'm alot less cranky now (so far.) I hope all of you do the same... Happy Holidays to all! Let's hope that 2007 is a better year for everyone!

1 comment:

Niall young said...

Happy Christmas Sue!..it's good to have you back..now you make sure you have a brilliant holiday!