Thursday, December 28, 2006

Time flies when you're having fun

I'm just loving this week off from work and school. When I was thinking about everything I wanted to get done this week, I had SO MANY things to do on my list. I'm lucky if I've gotten to 1/3 of them. I still feel like I've accomplished something, though. But I can't believe it's Thursday already!

The kids have been very good about helping me clean the house, and I've tried to be good about not expecting them to help all day every day. The two of them have been enjoying each other's company more than they often do. They haven't been running off with friends all week, just enjoying time playing with their Christmas presents and time together at home. There hasn't been any real bickering or arguing at all.

Yesterday James came over for a while, and we asked him to stay until today. Of course, he's almost like a brother or at least a cousin. And tomorrow, William will come over, and he actually IS a cousin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)