Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Twas the day after Christmas, and all through the house...

I hope everyone had a great holiday. I know I did. We went to the Poconos and saw 5 minutes of snow before the rain -- enough for me! I like snow well enough, but I like warmth even more. It's a rainy day today, but that's OK because it isn't like we're going anywhere anyway. Frank had to go to work, and the boys and I just need to clean up our Christmas presents and make dinner, and not leave the house!

Frank got me a really cool gift for Christmas -- a violin. It is something I've been wishing for, but it is so impractical -- I really didn't think I would actually get one. I played violin when I was a kid, but I never appreciated it when I was doing it. I'm having so much fun practicing. Even if I do still sound like a cat screaming in the night. Frank's been quite patient about letting me do scales over and over while he's watching TV. He hasn't complained at all.

Time to get moving. There's plenty of laundry to do, and then maybe I can play my violin for a little while...

No comments: