Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday Hump Day

As everyone knows, Wednesday is the hump day of the week. And that makes Wednesday Morning the absolute worst part of the week because it's an up hill climb over the hump.

So now it's Wednesday at noon. Is that the peak of the week, because it's all down hill from here? Doesn't feel like it. Still feels like a hump to me.

Who was the guy eternally condemned to push a boulder up hill, only to have it roll back down when he reached the top -- was that Sisyphus or something? I'll have to google that later.

Happy hump day.

3 comments:

Beth said...

OK...arent' you suppose to be at work...?????
Blogging on the taxpayer's money eh!
Good for you!!!!!

Sue said...

I wish I could blog from work... I can't get on because they have filtering software to prevent us from doing anything non-work related.

But it was lunch time, and I sometimes come home.

Preeti Shenoy said...

Well, its TGIF now! Have a great weekend!!