Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wow, I'm not writing too much lately, am I?

I don't know why I haven't had too much to say. I can tell you what I've been doing lately, but it's not much of anything. It's been a lot of "wool-gathering," as the old folks might say ... staring at the clouds, and at the dust bunnies; reading books, and reading Facebook; playing Farkle and Bejeweled, and surfing on the 'puter... and letting time float by at a leisurely summer-time pace. So I guess I haven't been writing because I've been lazy...

You can feel free to just say HI if you feel like it! I'm checking in, just not writing much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue. Interested in a CCF walk in Ocean City on August 8th?

Anonymous said...

Hi There! Just want to let you know that I added you to my blogroll.. :)
Thanks for visiting!

I'll have to check what's going on with luckymama...