Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanksgiving is coming :D

I'm getting ready!

Guests: between 16 and 18

Menu:
Stuffed Mushrooms
Butternut squash soup??? Maybe???
Hot Rolls
Creamed Onions
String bean casserole
obviously, Turkey
Stuffing
Cranberry sauce, homemade
Cranberry sauce, canned
apple sauce, homemade
Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes -- candied, I think
corn cut off the cob

What am I missing?

And dessert:
Apple pie
Pumpkin Pie
Lemon Meringue Pie
Chocolate Cream Pie
Some other kind of pie




Any other ideas???

3 comments:

jozien said...

Where's the salad Sue? :)
Hey sounds amazing, you are going all out.

Anonymous said...

Brownies
Sugar Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Preferably enough for me to steal a lot of the above 3 for my dorm :D )
String beans?
Some type of appe?

Beth said...

Yeah....you're missing ME!!!!!
when should I be there???? he he he