Friday, March 09, 2007

Walkathon T-shirt design -- get it?




It seems like about 25 of our friends, give or take, have expressed an interest in walking for the CCFA walkathon we're doing in April. It will be SO MUCH more fun with everyone walking with us!

So I thought, with that many people, we need our own t-shirt to show our team spirit.

So this is the design that I came up with. Frankie has basically approved it already. Colors are yet to be determined.

Our team is named "Frankie's got GUTS" team. And the design is a semi-colon. Get it? Frankie only has a semi-colon now, after his operation. Get it? Get it?

My family has a sick sense of humor. But lest you think that we are making fun of poor dear Frankie, please keep in mind that it was HIS joke in the first place. He started it, not us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to post this walk a thon information on Frankies web site again for anyone that checks his site. Post the link to the donation page too. I know several people who still check his site and may want to donate if they were aware of it.

Anonymous said...

I knew it the moment I saw it!!!
I love it!!!
Aunt Bunny

Rayne said...

I think your sense of humor is wonderful! You need to laugh about it sometimes or it will totally overwhelm you.
I haven't heard of the CCFA walk/runs. How do I find out if they are in my area?