Sunday, March 18, 2007

Wasting time

I'm sitting here at the computer just wasting time. I don't have much to say; when do I ever? It's a beautiful sunny day, with blue skies and white snow glazing my yard. I took a walk. I called some friends. My kids are out playing with their friends, and my husband is out playing with his friend. It's a lazy Sunday. I suppose I should be doing something, but I don't know what. Mostly, I guess, I should be doing anything productive, but I really don't think I have a productive bone in my body.

I'm quite content to sit here at the computer, with the sun pouring in the computer, and do nothing.

Maybe I was a cat in a past life...
...or maybe a lizard...

2 comments:

Niall young said...

Let it all hang out!...

Preeti Shenoy said...

Some days you NEED to do nothing.Wish i could get 15 minutes of doing nothing!!All the time I seem to be doing something.You reminded me to take a break.