Monday, March 03, 2008

Actually, though, in spite of the following posts,

it really feels like Spring has Sprung.

Today was lovely and mild. I didn't even really need a coat in the afternoon. I hope the week lasts like this.

SIGNS OF SPRING:
... ONE OR TWO SNOW DROPS AND CROCUSES... (maybe I'll post the photo I took last year. Would anyone mind if it was a rerun?)

... SHORTS ARE APPEARING...
The boys start Golf team at school on Friday. They both bought plaid shorts to wear. Very stylish. Nick tried his on this evening. Frankie put his shorts on after school today.

... MUD... the yard is a bit swampy. Not frozen.

...AN URGE TO GARDEN... for the first time in ages, I really took a look at the yard and the garden. It's pretty messy. I haven't been in the mood to garden in a while. This might be my year; maybe I'll plant new perennials... maybe I can start some peas...

...THE CHRISTMAS WREATH ON THE HOUSE IS STARTING TO LOOK TACKY... Ok, I know I should have taken it down. But I really liked it. Today, I didn't like it anymore. So I have to take it down now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am terribly upset with you... A rerun. OMG! How could you!
Amber