Thursday, March 27, 2008

Break time.

Yeah, I know, I'm still procrastinating. But I'm home again, and it's break time. I got a lot done. None of the stuff on my list, but still...

Frankie got an EXCELLENT report from the Doctor. His Crohn's is in control, which is a great thing. He's gained 10 lbs and gotten an inch and a half taller since the last appointment!!!

And we brought the last of the toys from his Eagle project up to Morristown, to the Community Center that the hospital recommended. The hospital couldn't take everything that he'd had donated, but everything went to a good home.

We even hit the Shop Rite and got the groceries, which was a good to do with the boys, especially since they are responsible for going through so much soda. I'm tired of carrying it!

So I told the kids that they had a half hour of down time before I start making them work -- homework time. Spring break will be over before you know it, and I'm sure that they have something they need to do.


And I guess I do, too... so enough of the procrastinating!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the doctor's appt.

WOW on the toy donations!

how come you didn't do my grocery shopping?

my "To Do List" didn't get any shorter this week either

and would you like additional laundry to add to your pile?

Gem

Sue said...

Howdy, Ms. Diamond! How are you doin'? I've been meaning to call you all week! (Before AND after I got this post!)

You could add additional laundry to the pile... it can sit and marinate with the laundry that isn't getting done here anyway!

I hope all is going well with everything at your end of town...
Love ya!