Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring! Fabulous!

I'm so happy that SPRING has finally sprung. However, it doesn't really feel that springy outside. None of that mellow warmth you like in spring. Just a biting wind. Maybe not bitter cold anymore, but still... it seems that March wants to go OUT like a lion, not like a lamb. We have a few days still, though.

Anyway, you can talk about the weather, but you can't do anything about it.

Today is the first day of spring break. YAY! Frank went to work like always, and Frankie started his job in construction for the season -- although he and Nick also have Golf team practice this week coming up, so he won't be working all that much. I'm not sure how much his boss is going to appreciate that. Nick of course will be sleeping all day, so it's like I have the house to myself again. YAY!

And like all vacation weeks, the days are stretching out before me endlessly... I have SO many plans, I plan on getting SO MUCH done... and chances are, like always, it won't happen. TAXES, though. TAXES MUST GET DONE. And badges. And drawings for Mansi's book -- one of my aftercare kiddies wrote a great book, and I'm doing the illustrations. I have to get them done before the end of this week.

So what I have to do is stop blogging for now so that I can get going on the work that needs to get done. The computer is as bad as books or the TV for absorbing all of my time. Which is maybe why I love it!

1 comment:

Punam said...

Yeah Sue, I agree with you totally about the computer. It's been raining here 3 days, and at this time of March, rain is so out of character.
You've been really busy blogging! Keep it up though, I love to read your posts. :-)