Saturday, November 24, 2007

A retraction is clearly in order.

 

I looked out the window this morning and realized that I was totally premature when I called the peak leaf day last week. I thought that with the rain, all of the beautiful leaves would be falling soon after that day. I was so wrong. And I have to admit it.

This is the view through my kitchen window. Have you ever seen such beautiful leaves?

Yes, I know I have too many knick-knacks. The bottle doesn't actually have any wine in it, it is just a pretty color so I kept it. I have jelly jars in the window too -- but it's fake jelly, actually candles. I love the way they look when the light shines through them.

So Happy Fall, Y'all.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it was definately peak leaf color this WHOLE week in Iselin. Depending on which side of the tree you were on ;). The leaves have been beautiful this year!

Ellen