Saturday, January 26, 2008

Did I jinx the snow days?


glitter-graphics.com
Now that I have a job in the school system, it seems like there will be no more snow days. Forget global warming, it's all my fault. I can't WAIT for a day off school because of snow.

I'm not really all that interested in snow on the weekend, on the other hand, because that would be a waste of a day. It's the whole holiday feel you get from the first snow day out of school! It's OK to have a little snow on the weekend, but it's not a HOLIDAY...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes you did jinx the snow days. You are a horrible person.
Amber

pink dogwood said...

Like your blog - I live in Maryland and I am also anxiously waiting for it to pile it on on a weekday so I can stay home with the kids and build snowman and drink hot chocolate :)

Punam said...

We are a microcosm in a macrocosm, a tiny speck, a dot in the universe, an inconsequential part of this BIG world, and if you did manage to jinx the snow days, well, then, maybe you are a HERO! You do magic?
Some poor baby must be relievd coz she had no warm blanket to snuggle into. You just made her smile :-)
Think about it!