Thursday, January 24, 2008

February is coming!!!

January is the calm before the storm. You would not BELIEVE everything that will be going on in February!!!

Every weekend is booked solid, starting with a camping trip and the Superbowl (has that been declared a national holiday yet?) on the first weekend, my 20th anniversary and a ski trip on the long weekend (Valentines Day), then ANOTHER camping trip, and then another ski trip!!! (No, I don't even ski...)

I guess what that really means is that I'll be spending all of March doing laundry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm already out of dark socks and white tee shirts. I guess I'll do the laundry in January & February. I think the washer and dryer still work during the week!

Sue said...

THOR... You are sounding quite martyred. I feel very sad for you... If you told me in PERSON you were out of laundry, I would have gone right out and bought you more clothes!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA
:)

(No! Really, I'm just kidding!!!)

Anonymous said...

I wonder if other couples communicate over a blog - you can hear the echo in here!!!

PS - happiness is new underwear.