Tuesday, July 29, 2008

blehhh.

The good news is that I have the house to myself for the next few days, which is especially good because I'm feeling very blehhhh right now, and I'm tired of pissing off my husband and the boys, and I'm tired of getting pissed off by them so easily just because my mood is so blehhh.

Thor went to Texas, as you may have already noted. When I heard he was high-tailin' it outta here I decided it was a good week for the boys to visit my parents, too. I need some quality time ALONE.

So tonight I had chips and cheese for an afternoon snack and then went to the health club to sweat for an hour or so. Then I ran to Barnes and Nobles and bought about a hundred books. Almost.

The blehhhs seem possibly attributable to the hormones not working again. I've gotta call the hormone doctor again and maybe up my prescription.

Meanwhile, I'll be in bed reading, or possibly at the health club sweating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy! Isn't it great to be alone for awhile.