Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bugs

 

Summer is lovely. I took this photo of a bug a few weeks ago, and I wanted to post something so I decided to post this. Isn't it beautiful? Maybe I should say... these bugs. I think there are two bugs here in a compromising position. With the possibility of baby bugs on the way. They look rather jewel-like, don't they?

We just got back from camping. I didn't take my camera because Nicky was taking his brand new cam-corder. Unfortunately he didn't take any photos except one. Also bug related. He also took a little video around the campfire, but he didn't like it so he deleted it. I don't think he's planning on being a director when he grows up.

 
Posted by Picasa


I don't think spiders are actually bugs. I'm not sure about dragonflies.

There were a few bugs camping. And plenty of bug spray. I found two ticks INSIDE the tent, but none on any of us, thank goodness. And the flys were buzzing our heads but not really biting.

I hate bugs. I think. But you do have to admit that they often look beautiful, and I know that they have a purpose... these two definitely added a little sparkle to life.

1 comment:

Beth said...

very naughty little bugs.....