Thursday, July 24, 2008

The chair

 
My friend Helen sits directly behind me. She has to look at the back of my head all day. And you'll note the sweater which I leave on my chair at all times, because no matter the season, we can't be sure what the air conditioning will be doing. I must say the Air Conditioning has been perfect lately. And the chair is quite comfy. The box behind the chair will be walked down to the Athletic deparment today. It doesn't need to sit here -- but it hasn't really been bothering me, either. And originally, I had the garbage can under my desk, but everyone else had them in the spot behind them, because it's easier for the custodians to empty them that way.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well that is it... the sweater on the chair. That put you into the messy category!
bunny

Sue said...

Hey, I need a second opinion on that. I LIKE my sweater! Maybe not as decoration -- but they didn't even put a coat closet anywhere in the office. In the winter, our coats all just hang on the backs of chairs everywhere!

Anonymous said...

dude if you saw my room right now...one sweater on the chair is immaculate in comparison!!! My room looks like a bomb blew up in it!
bunny