Saturday, June 06, 2009

Prom Details

Well, the kids are off to the Beach for Prom Week. They didn't have a prom WEEK when I was a kid. And in any case, Frankie isn't going to be gone the whole week, just a few days. He's going to have to come back pretty soon and find himself a summer job, actually.

But now that it's finally quiet -- I've got the house to myself, YAY! -- I've decided to add some details in between the photos that I've already updated. :)

 

This was the centerpiece that Ms. Solop, one of the Prom advisors, gave Frankie to bring home for me.... Wasn't that nice of her?
Posted by Picasa


I can't wait to see photos from the dance itself. I think Frankie's date Brianne took some, and I'm hoping she'll share them with me when they get home. I might not be posting them, though. We'll have to see...

1 comment:

Beth said...

You done good.....
Remember our prom.. .we wore the same dress, just different printed jackets....
How does he get a whole week off of school?....not fair...we only had a prom weekend.
do they still get the senior day where they go upstate and picnic and swim????