Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Not a boat video.

I made a video. Actually, I made two videos. I made a boat video. But it's a little short; some pieces are missing.

But I also had 613 pictures for a campfire video. Well, actually, it's a slide show. But... That's at LEAST 400 more pictures than I usually put in a slide show. And I took them so it looked like a video; I was experimenting with stop action photography.

So I ended up making this fire video instead of a boat video. Hopefully Thor will take some photos this weekend if he goes on the boat; and then we will have enough photos to finish the boat video the way I really want it.

So here it is.

The fire one, not the boat one.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Great video...love the music with it..fits perfect.

Anonymous said...

Loved it. Especially the music. Who is it? MOM

Sue said...

Hi All...
The music is Nickel Creek... I love them! :D