Friday, October 09, 2009

Falling

 

Another picture from this weekend... this is Bashbish Falls
I don't have anything to say, but I felt like posting anyhow, so here ya are

It's getting to feel like fall a bit now, around the edges. There are still plenty of green leaves here at my house, but a lot of things are drying up and blowing away.

The weeks fly by but even so, I can't wait for the weekends... This weekend should be a nice one, very relaxing, the only weekend this month that isn't booked solid with things to do. Of course I'm looking forward to all those activities, too... but right now, the best idea I can think of is to sit on the couch with a cuppa tea and a book and an afghan and read and listen to music. And play on the computer with my photos, and maybe cook an apple pie and some stew or something for dinner.

Only a few more hours of work to get through and then my time is my own again! What a lovely thought. Work is good, and I'm glad to be there, but I'm so happy to be home too...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: