Sunday, October 18, 2009

Friendship (again)

Today, I've been thinking a lot about friendship...
and maybe worrying, to tell the full story...

I usually wonder about the meaning of life. Sometimes, I wonder about the meaning of friendship. ... so many questions, so many aspects to consider... meditating on the truth, what is real, how to convey the lessons I want to convey...

... and what do you think? I had a day full of unexpected friendship and it's been wonderful! The rain poured down, and it was everything I hoped it would be and more, my cup overflowed with answers to my questions and my concerns!

Work friends that are true friends, friendships with family,
scout friends being helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, cheerful, thrifty and the rest... :)
old friends found,
and new friends extending a hand,
extreme happiness and sadness, concern and worry and calm peacefulness all in one light being focused...

it's been lovely all around......and I wish you peace and beauty, and joy and truth, and friendship and aloneness as you need...

Thanks, everyone! ...and Thank you, Universe!

No comments: