Thursday, January 04, 2007

Good Morning


It's quite early -- at least it was when I took this photo. I've given myself enough time to really wake up now, and it's after 8:30 AM.

The last time I saw the sunrise this often was when I was in High School. I took a similar picture of one of the sunrises then.

Now, I'm getting up this early because Frankie is in High School.

My house is oriented more towards watching the sunrise instead of the sunset. It's a better view. On the other hand, it's also less likely that I see a sunrise -- I personally am more oriented towards SLEEPING that time of day, if at all possible.

Have a good day.

2 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

I LOVED that snap.What a lovely picture.I too get to see only the sunrise from my home--and I too prefer sleeping at that time.On a rare ocassion that i did wake up I managed to capture it.

Niall young said...

I usually see the sunrise from my bedroom window...on the horizon is East Midlands Airport..the sun takes off from there every morning!