Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Disney Princess Day!

I'm not sure I want the holidays to be over. There is a lot less to look forward to in January and February, and it can be a little depressing. (I'm done having parties. I'm just not completely done having FUN.)

So I officially declare today to be Disney Princess day in honor of Sabrina and Kelly, who I got to play with this morning.



myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics



Celebrate Disney Princess day with me. Put on something sparkly, maybe a tiara if you have one laying around, and have a cup of tea with extra sugar from a little tiny cup.


Sabrina and Kelly are really adorable. They are twins but completely unalike. I can't believe I never had girls! Boys were fun, but girls get to play with tea sets and princesses.

2 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

I have a little girl, but she is such a tom-boy.She hates anything feminine--hates frilly dresses,hates pink,hates anything glittery!Loves to dress up in her older brother's hand-me-downs!So much for my dreams of "dressing up my daughter" !! :-)

Anonymous said...

The girls say they are honored to celebrate Disney Princess Day but it is Disney Princess Day here every day....
Any time you need a girl fix..come on down.
Kelly has been up since 3 AM and I have to have a blood test so I'm not allowed to eat until I go.
Lief took a vacation day so he is still in bed and will get up so I can go to the dr's this afternoon......HELLO LIEF
I'M STARVING!!!! Can't wait until this afternoon....Any one got a donut...Hey Sandi...I'm hungry....
Love always.... Beth, Sabrina, Kelly and sleeping Lief