Sunday, January 28, 2007

We're doing a Walkathon for Crohns

My dad and William did a walkathon for Crohns a while ago. Frankie was in no shape yet to walk; the whole hospitalization thing wasn't completely over at the time. So now, it turns out that there is another walkathon coming up, and this time, it's being held in Morristown. So -- with Frankie doing as well as he is -- ya know we gotta walk!

Many family and friends already donated for the one that Dad and William walked in. So please, don't think I'm trying to double dip. If you aren't able to donate, don't worry about it, or if you've donated already, no problem. But, if you do sometimes make charitable donations, and you are interested in donating to CCFA for Crohns and Colitis research, please click on this link and donate to our team...
Crohns & Colitis Walkathon -- Frankie's Guts Team

So you know -- I donated on line myself just a minute ago, but the website isn't showing my donation yet. It worked good with Dad's walkathon, so I'm not sure if it just takes time to show up, but it should be fine to donate on line. Or if you prefer, you can just send it to us the old fashioned way (snail mail).

And for those of you who don't know about Frankie's whole history - that was my previous blog - you can read all about it at this link: Frankie's Guts Archive
You have to scroll to the very bottom of that page to get to the "ancient history" part, about what actually happened to him last year. But the whole blog is months of entries, in case you haven't seen it already...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I walked with Will & Pop too and I even finished! and not last!

Mom

Sue said...

I'm sorry I left you out, Mom. I actually forgot! After all, I wasn't there myself, so I don't have a clear image in my mind about it...

Anonymous said...

Not a problem.

Mom