Thursday, May 08, 2008

Growing things

 

This is a photo of an African Violet that I took at my Mom's house a while back.

I'm in a planting frame of mind, for indoors and outdoors. I felt like posting a photo and this one jumped out.

On my "to do" list I've got a variety of planting chores:

I have African Violets that have rooted and need to be potted.
I have "Cast Iron Plant" to repot for the office.
I have to weed everywhere around the house -- every flower garden outside is a mess, and I haven't had the energy to work on any of them yet.
Thor's enthusiasm for gardening this year and last year -- and the rising food prices -- have made me interested in trying to plant vegetables this year. The problem is what should I plant, where?


I kinda miss my job at the A&P plant department. It was very relaxing.
It was also only 4 hours a day, 4 days a week, so it left me a lot of time for myself.
It was also not much money.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deepti said...

i luved da photo!!!

Deepti said...

i luved da photo!!!